Growing cannabis simple rules.
- When growing cannabis and transplanting/repotting your plants only handle the leave rather than the stem, the leave, if damage will grow back but the stem won't.
- Also when transplant/repotting your cannabis plants leave as much soil round the root ball as possible, this will prevent damage when disturbing while growing cannabis.
- Always leave a little space between the soil and the top of the cannabis; this will prevent the water and soil from spilling out of the cannabis.
- To ensure the plants are kept healthy, water in a general fertilizer once a week when growing cannabis.
- Never water the leaves in direct sunlight, this will make the leaves burn, discolor or wilt.
cannabis growing, growing cannabis, cannabis, cultivation, cannabis cultivation, hydroponics, how to grow cannabis, indoor cannabis cultivation, outdoor cannabis cultivation
EASY POT GROWING